Connect Adobe Audience Manager (AAM) with DXA to retarget users using AAM segmentation leveraging DXA Digital Experience (DX) and Pillar scores.
Configuring the AAM data connector
- On the DXA navigation bar, go to Connect > Data Connectors > CDP/DMP.
The Adobe Audience Manager data connector appears.
- In the Adobe Audience Manager data connector, select Adobe Audience Manager Enabled.
The following settings appear:
- In the Username text box, enter the AAM account username.
Note: DXA recommends creating a dedicated AAM account for the DXA connection. This should be a general account not associated with a specific user in your organization.
- In the Password text box, enter the AAM account password.
- In the Data Source Id text box, enter the AAM data source ID.
Note: You must ask the AAM user to create a data source in their AAM instance.
- Click Save.
A Decibel-DXS trait storage folder is created in your Adobe Audience Manager instance with additional traits to create segments and fine tune targeting.
After configuration, DXA performs an ID synchronization for each session on your property and pushes the latest DXS values for synchronized users to AAM every night.